When I tried to push the client insgtallation, i got the following errors in the CCM.log:
CWmi::Connect(): ConnectServer(Namespace) failed. - 0x800706ba SMS_CLIENT_CONFIG_MANAGER
Unable to connect to WMI on remote machine "Computer name", error = 0x800706ba. SMS_CLIENT_CONFIG_MANAGER
I found some good posts from the web:
Some people experienced similar problem and confirmed it was caused by WMI problem on the client machine. The above two post discussed how to troubleshoot WMI problem.
But none of them fixed my problem.
After couple of hours search and testing, the problem has been resolved. The reason was quite simple, SCCM was using domain administrator account to push the client but that account seemed not have enough permission to it. I added it to the local administrator group on the client machine and push again from server, it worked.